Once you’ve decided to buy an NFT, finding the best wallet to store it in is the next step. We’ve compiled a list of the 7 best NFT wallets of 2022.
Coinbase is considered to be the best overall wallet as it provides a convenient marketplace to purchase and sell NFTs. It’s a great place to start trading NFTs due to its user-friendly interface and wide array of supported crypto.
Despite receiving frequent updates, Coinbase doesn’t offer the same amount of security as other wallets.
- Total balance and individual asset value can be tracked
- Notifications for transactions and price alerts
- Popular NFTs can be bought and sold with different crypto
- Two-factor authentication enhances security
- Quick access to fiat currencies
- Recurring buys can be set up
2. Enjin Wallet
The best wallet to manage, swap and trade NFTs is Enjin Wallet. With Enjin wallet you are able to store NFTs from multiple accounts and old wallets. It also allows you to easily connect your app to hardware so you can store crypto and tokens offline.
- Supports hundreds of cryptocurrencies
- Protects funds by allowing you to deal with Dapp (decentralised applications) and Defi swap
- Your biometric signature can be used to access the wallet and approve transactions
- Tokens can be auto-added and easily tracked
If you’re looking for a secure wallet, AlphaWallet is the one for you. It’s the first and only wallet that’s self-custodial and completely open-source. As the world’s first Ethereum wallet, it’s incredibly easy to store and track your tokens. Alpha also supports the import of old wallets without backing anything up or installing third-party software.
- Your money can be kept without a third-party service provider approving or censoring it
- Uses ‘Secure Enclave’ technology to provide security for your funds and assets
- Dapps can be accessed and interacted with
- Never asks for KYC (know your customer) information
4. Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet makes trading crypto and NFTs simple. Like AlphaWallet, old wallets can be easily imported without having to install or backup anything extra.
- Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin can be bought with a credit card
- Doesn’t collect any personal data
- Forms don’t need to be submitted in order to start trading
The best open-source wallet solution is Kukai. You can start trading within minutes of creating a Kukai wallet. It’s a great place to store NFTs without any hidden gas fees or third-party control.
- NFTs can be bought and sold amongst users
- Supports importing from standard wallets
- Connects to a Ledger to provide a cold-storage option for NFTs
6. Math Wallet
Math Wallet is considered to be the gateway to the blockchain world. It’s secure and backed up by significant investors within the industry. The wallet is continuously being worked on by developers.
- Straightforward and the ideal starting point for those interested in the blockchain industry
- Enables the buying, selling, trading and cashing out of NFTs
- Uses cryptography and blockchain technology to manage cryptocurrencies
- Supports more than 86 of the most popular public blockchains
For easy browser access to your NFTs, use MetaMask. It’s a simple, secure and popular wallet for managing Ethereum tokens.
- In-depth understanding of the market for users of all skill levels
- Buy, sell and trade crypto with other users
- Provides a secure login, key vault and token wallet and exchange
- Browser extension and mobile app available to suit your workflow
- Offers a web plugin that enables interaction with the Ethereum blockchain
When choosing a wallet, consider the features that the best wallets have, as well as what’s compatible with your NFTs. Make sure to research into each wallet before deciding, as not all wallets are compatible with every token.